Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple


Disney World is known for its rides, food, and purely magical moments created to ensure that each traveler can claim it is the " Happiest Place on Earth".   One of the best and unique experiences I have had with my family was the Padawan training (Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple).  We really weren't sure if either of my kids (Hailey 6, Connor 5) would be interested in fighting the dark side, but since I love Stars Wars I figured we'd give it a try.  


In the morning,  after running to get on Toy Story in Hollywood Studios we walked over and signed the kids up.  Times are set up for all day so we picked a time after lunch when the lines would be long.   When we arrived the cast members were very organized and had the kids sit on circles on the floor before training began.  To get them excited they asked a few question which my kids didn't know the answers but a few kids were definitely experts.   There were kids that were a little scared or just tired and didn't feel like listening.  I found the cast members patient and understanding but also made sure all their safety procedures were followed.  The teacher in me thought that they did an outstanding job.  I don't want to give too much away but the kids are trained and then they get to fight the dark side.  My daughter was so serious we actually thought she was miserable until she was done and said it was the best part of her day.  My son, asked to go back to the hotel to watch the movies (which we didn't b/c we're in Disney World and Fantasmic was ahead).  The whole experience was an A++  the professionalism of the cast members was what you would expect and the reality and sheer enjoyment from the kids was amazing.   I hope you find this helpful and add Jedi training into your next Walt Disney World adventure!

To sign up register head over to the Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost located between Indiana Jones Stunt Show and the 50s Prime Time Cafe.
  
Here are a couple images from our trip:





Kristin is a travel planner for Snapshot Getaways and she loves to watch her kids find a new favorite adventure. Contact her at her Facebook page or email at Kristin@SnapshotGetaways to plan your next family adventure. 

Link to Disney's page

No comments:

Post a Comment