Thursday, October 23, 2014

Disney Apps-Tsum Tsum

Is this not the cutest opening  EVER??? 
What is a Tsum Tsum you ask? And what does it have to do with Disney??  Well Tsum Tsum means "stack stack" in Japanese. Disney came out with a plush line of these lovable characters that you can stack on top of one another and also you can use the bottom of them as a screen wipe for your phone or tablet.  It's a fun little game that has music in the background that reminds me of
a Disney ride or even the Spectromagic Parade! I usually mute all background music on games and apps but this is one I turn the music up on! It's just so happy.


I need one of every Tsum Tsum made

The game is similar to Bejeweled. You have to connect 3 or more matching characters
to make a line. They will fade out to show you hits if you place your finger on one and you
aren't sure if it will make a line. The more you connect the more coins you get. The more characters you clear you get FEVER! With fever you will be able to connect characters and get your score a lot higher during fever!


THIS IS FEVER!! 

Whichever character you set to use depends on what magic they can do for you.  For example Tigger will clear a bunch of random Tsums at once with a swipe of his tail.  Mickey will clear all of the Tsums in the middle of the screen. Sulley is a special 30K coin gift box and he turns into a huge Sulley and you get 5 coins for just one of him. There are different gift boxes and levels that you can purchase with your coins. There is a 10K coin Happiness box that has Mickey and the Gang in them along with your classic characters. Then there are the 30K coin Premium boxes that have special or limited edition Tsums in them like Sulley,Marie,Stitch,Bambi etc in those. The only thing I do not like about the boxes is that you can not choose which character you get.I have gotten the same character multiple times. They level up to the next level but I think this should be up to the player to level their characters up after they get their collection bought. With a higher level character they will get a higher skill level number and will grow in size,variation or how many others they clear at once. You can do this too by spending your coins to change the level they are on.


                          

Tigger Tsum Tsum.....From a Happiness 10K coin box


You earn stars for every time you level up to another level in the game. My level is 28. There is a percentage bar and you usually get 1-3 percent after every game you play. You get 5 hearts to start off with. Those hearts replenish after you start using the 5 you have. It takes 14 minutes to replenish 1 heart. After you have 100% for that level and move up to the next level you will gain a ruby. The rubies are used to buy more hearts or coins.



 Every day there is a daily mission that starts at 24:00 *I'm guessing this is on Japan time but I haven't figured out the rhyme or reason behind it yet. Some days I have 2 missions to complete and some days just 1* During the missions you will have to complete a task. Most take several game plays of 10-20 hearts in a 24 hour period of time. You will gain more coins this way. I have gained up to 40K or more depending on the special they have going.

There are in app purchases and as tempting as it is I haven't bought anything with real money in the game. I find that if I play many times during the day I'm ok and I don't get too bored with it. Each game lasts 60 seconds or longer if you get extended time bonuses during that game.



If you have it on an iPad and iPhone they do not connect and share the information. So you can play on separate devices and get double play but can not share the coins or Tsums between the 2 accounts.
It does require an internet connection to play and will also ask you to create a LINE account. This is not something I have done because every time I tried it told me I had to register for it. I tried a few times and gave up. I believe this is so you can be ranked with other players and play against other people and friends.





Give it a try and let me know what you think!!

All photos are courtesy of Dulcie Hayes

A little about Dulcie...
I am a native Floridian who has been traveling to Disney World since 1976! I am Submariners wife,Mommy to a 10 yr old "Princess" Imagineer in Training and Travel Agent Extraordinaire with Snapshot Getaways. I earned my ears 4 years ago with Disney College of Knowledge and have enjoyed every Magical booking since.Feel free to contact me for your FREE quote today and let's start Makin' Memories the Disney way.
Facebook-Dream Along with Dulcie
Twitter-DreamAlongWithDulcie
Email-Dulcie@SnapshotGetaways.com




4 comments:

  1. I saw SO many people looking at Tsum Tsum in the Toy Store at Downtown Disney. They're adorable. Now I have to try this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete