Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wordless Wednesday-Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party through the years.....


Here are some pictures to get you ready for MNSSHP! 
*Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party*
All photos are courtesy of Dulcie Hayes.

A little about Dulcie...

I am a native Floridian who has been traveling to Disney World since 1976! I am Submariners wife,Mommy to a 9 yr old "Princess" Imagineer in Training and Travel Agent Extraordinaire with Snapshot Getaways. I earned my ears 4 years ago with Disney College of Knowledge and have enjoyed every Magical booking since.Feel free to contact me for your FREE quote today and let's start Makin' Memories the Disney way.
Facebook-Dream Along with Dulcie
Twitter-DreamAlongWithDulcie
Email-Dulcie@SnapshotGetaways.com
























No comments:

Post a Comment