Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mickey for President


Since this year is a non-presidential election I feel like I can safely post this article…

Don't forget to Vote!


I wanted to offer up some lighthearted thoughts on my favorite Presidential Candidate. Please save your comments on our future candidates for another site. 

Here are my Top 10 Reasons to Vote for the Mouse!
10. He’s a snazzy dresser, but not concerned with labels. He’s OK with wearing the same outfit every day. He would be saving the tax paying public a ton of money.

9. Mickey would have the coolest dog in White House history. Love my Pluto!
8. Rumor has it that he has already been to Mars. He also might be able to reinstate Pluto as a planet again. This is an issue my demographic would like settled.
7. He’s a born leader. Although where he was born and where his parents are from is unknown. This could create a problem. Still, everyone listens to Mickey!
6. Think of the savings on Presidential travel expenses. Everyone in the world already comes to him!
5.  Anyone that has visited a First Aid Station or Baby Care Center at the Parks knows this Mouse can figure out Healthcare.
4.  Mickey Mouse gets tons of write-in votes every election. Imagine if he was actually RUNNING for President.
3. The merchandising profits alone would more than eliminate the National Debt.
2. His career in film and TV will prepare him for the public scrutiny. Plus, he has a really cool autograph!
And the Number One Reason Mickey has my vote...

I really just want to hear Anderson Cooper say “President Mickey really uses his Toodles”

**Please don't use my article as an excuse not to cast a valid vote this year!

Maria aka Mickey Mom is a Travel Planner with Snapshot Getaways who votes every year and so far has resisted the urge to actually vote for Mickey.  Visit her Facebook page or email at maria@snapshotgetaways.com


No comments:

Post a Comment