Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wordless Wednesday-Disney Cruise Line! Christmas on the high seas....


Here are some photos for those fellow cruisers or those who are thinking about spending Christmas on the high seas with Mickey and the gang! This was a 4 night Bahamas itinerary on the Dream last December. Enjoy!

All photos are courtesy of Dulcie Hayes
A little about Dulcie...I am a native Floridian who has been traveling to Disney World since 1976! I am Submariners wife,Mommy to a 10 yr old "Princess" Imagineer in Training and Travel Agent Extraordinaire with Snapshot Getaways. I earned my ears 4 years ago with Disney College of Knowledge and have enjoyed every Magical booking since.Feel free to contact me for your FREE quote today and let's start Makin' Memories the Disney way.
Facebook-Dream Along with Dulcie
Twitter-DreamAlongWithDulcie
Email-Dulcie@SnapshotGetaways.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment